So now you understand why the Page load time of your website is important. Lets see How to check the Page speed time.
Tools To Check Website Page Load Time:
1. Google Page Speed: Google Page Speed Insights is probably the best tool available to measure the page speed time. Put the website link on box and click on Analyze. Wait for some time and you will get the result.
2. GTmetrix: GTmetrix uses Google Page Speed and Yahoo! YSlow to grade your site’s performance and provides recommendations to fix these issues.
3. Pingdom: Pingdom is another great tool to measure page speed. You will get a lot of recommendations to speed up your website.
4. Yahoo YSlow: This service provided by Yahoo. Y-Slow analyzes web pages and suggests ways to improve their performance based on a set of rules for high performance web pages. You need to add it to your browser.
It Grades web page based on one of three predefined ruleset or a user-defined ruleset;
Suggestions for improving the page’s performance;
Summarizes the webpage’s components;
Displays statistics about the page;
Provides tools for performance analysis, including Smush.it™ and JSLint.
5. Webpage test: WebPagetest is a tool that was originally developed by AOL for use internally and was open-sourced in 2008 under a BSD license. The platform is under active development on Google code. It is now run by the WPO Foundation.