Below are given how to optimize website & raise in search engine ranking :
1. GET BOLD: Put tags around some of your keywords once or twice on every page. But make sure not to overdo it, and start using the tags on all your keywords. One or two is good enough.
2. GET LINKED ON EVERY PAGE: Ensure that you have links coming in to as many pages as possible. When other websites are linking to different pages on your site, it gives search engines the impression that you have plenty of interesting and valuable content. But if all your links are coming in to the home page only, it means that your content is worthless and shallow.
3. GET TEXT LINKS: If you have image links in your navigation bar, also include text links. But always remember to arrange the source code in such a way that the text links show up first because search engine spiders will only follow the first link they find to any particular page.
4. GET YOUR ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN SOMEONE ELSE’S SITE: Article exchanges are similar to link exchanges, only much more useful. You post someone else’s article on your site with a link back to their site, and in return, they publish your article on their site with a link back to yours. You both have content and you both get high quality links.
5. GET TITLES FOR LINKS: You need to give titles for your links because some search engines translate these into their relevance for a page, and also help the visually impaired surfers know where you are sending them.
6. GET A FOREIGN BUSINESS ADDRESS: Canada and the United Kingdom have plenty of directories for websites of companies based in them, so get a business address in one of these two countries.
7. GET SOCIALLY BOOKMARKED: Use social bookmarking widgets to make it easier for your visitors to social bookmark your website, creating important links that the search engines love.
8. GET MULTIPLE DOMAINS: Try having multiple domains that would each have their own topic. Search engines generally list only one page per domain for any given search, so if you have several sites, you could end up getting two or more of your websites listed in search results. Another point is that directories usually accept home pages only, so you can actually get more directory listings if you have more than one domain that each has a home page of its own.
9. GET CONTROL OVER ANCHOR TEXTS: Do not overdo your anchor text to prevent all your inbound links from looking the same. Google hates automated sites, so make sure that your content would flow naturally with plenty of variety. Instead of using your anchor text several times, you can also sometimes use your URL, or your company name, or website title.
10. GET A SITE MAP: You need a site map, especially if you have a big website. Your site map should be linked to and from every page on the site so that search engine spiders could find every page with just two clicks. If your website is small, you still need a site map, and this comes in the form of your navigation bar.